Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful

I just wanted to write a quick little post about how wonderful my mother in law is. She has always been there to support Tony and I. She's so thoughtful and sweet and the most amazing mother. After Scarlett was born, she spent the night with me and got up in the middle of the night to help me change and feed her so I could get a little sleep. She made us dinner and breakfast when we came home from the hospital and helped us with dishes and laundry and everything else during that crazy time. She is so great with Scarlett and will come over anytime to babysit. Scarlett loves her! Last night, she came over to watch Scarlett while Tony and I went to work, and not only did she play with her all morning, but when I woke up all of our laundry was done and folded into a million neat little piles. All this laundry would have taken me hours! I am not exaggerating when I say there was about a months worth of laundry!! I am so thankful for her and all that she does for us! We love you!

1 comment: