Thursday, November 15, 2012

One year old

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. How very true. I have never been happier in my life, Scarlett has brought us so much joy! Every day with her is special. Every night after I put her to bed I think back on the day and smile. And about 10 times a day I say to Tony "Look how cute she is!" I just can't get over how amazing she is! Here are some things Scarlett is doing at one!
*Shes the happiest little girl. Im sure most parents say that, but she really is. Everywhere we go, people comment on how happy she is
*Loves the bath more than anything! She splashes so much theres barely any water left in the bath. 
*Finally sleeping through the night!! She usually goes to bed around 630/7 and is up around 6/630
*Claps for just about anything. She is always very proud of herself :)
*Waves when we say hi and just started saying "hiiii" in the sweetest little voice ever. It melts my heart every time
*Says mama and dada 
*Shes walking so much now, but still prefers her siLLy crawl
*Loves to smile :) for the camera. Probably the cutest thing ever!
* She eats really well. She looooves quesadillas. blueberries. bananas. broccoli. 
*She usually wakes up from her nap in a not so happy mood, not sure why. But if I give her a pretzel her whole mood turns around. Its hilarious
*Loves being outside
*Loves the dogs, she tortures our dog Beasley but he puts up with it because she feeds him half of her food
*Loves the toilet and toilet paper, what baby doesn't
*Loves cell phones. She is very serious when she talks on the phone and usually "yells" at the fake person on the phone with her
*Finally goes to bed all on her own! Im so proud. I rock and nurse her and lay her down awake and shes out in a few minutes. If anyone knew what we've gone through to get here, they'd be proud too :)
*Nap time is a different story. She insists on being rocked to sleep :( Its exhausting because it can take longer to rock her to sleep than her actual nap! Scarlett you're lucky we love you so much!
*Refuses to let me put bows or hats on her. But she loves to put headbands around her neck
*Loves brushing her teeth!
I could go on forever! I just don't want to forget a thing! 













1 week old

3 Months old6 months old
9 months old
ONE!







No comments:

Post a Comment