Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Firsts

Scarlett said her first word! So for a while now, since about about 7 months, Scarlett has said mama & dada. But she doesn't really say them with purpose, she kind of just babbles them throughout the day. She does yell mama when she's crying and wants me, but i'm not gonna count that... because I really feel like Hi is her first real word. Maybe I just want it to be because its so dang cute. See for yourself... She was saying it to me a million times and when Tony finally got his camera out she only said it once. The cutest part is she knows when to say it at the right time. She says it when we first see someone and she waves and says "hi." 


Also, Scarletts hair is finally long enough to do pigtails! I was so excited when I first tried and she actually let me do it. I gave her a forbidden object (a quarter) to hold, so she would sit still, and they looked soo cute on her. They also made her look so much older :( She hasn't let me put bows in her hair since she was about 6 months, so i'm so happy that I can finally do something to her crazy hair!


 Tony & I both swear, ever since she's turned 1, she seems so much older. She also gets cuter every day <3


1 comment:

  1. She is to cute and I love how she says hi! Such a gorgeous sweet little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete