Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloweenie

I always like to go all out for holiday decorating and activities, especially this year because we have Scarlett to start doing fun things with! Halloween lasted extra long for Tony and I, because we had to dress up all weekend for work. Our good friend Jesse came over to do Tonys skeleton make-up and it looked so good! She's amazing! Thanks again Jess! I originally bought Scarlett a cute Tinkerbell costume, but then found the cutest little bunny one at Pottery Barn Kids, which seemed much warmer so we went with the snuggly bunny. The day of Halloween Tonys mama came over, we watched creepy movies and I made little ghost cookies and later on Tony came up with the brilliant idea of going to Town Square for their "Town Scary". Let me just warn anyone who might want to go there next year, don't! I think every person in Vegas with a kid was there! After spending 20 minutes looking for a spot we decided to leave and do actual trick or treating, which was so much fun! We drove over to the neighborhood across from us, mine and Tony's dream neighborhood :) Almost all the houses were decorated so cute and scary! I thought Scarlett was going to love it because she LOVES meeting people and having ALL eyes on her :) But she didn't give one smile out, just took their candy and split. One of the houses we went to lived the scariest old lady. She picked out each piece of candy she gave Scarlett very carefully and was talking in the creepiest voice. I think she was pretending to be a witch, but she might have actually been one, not sure. Being the paranoid people we are, Tony and I threw all the candy away! ha So even though we had no candy, we had the best first Halloween with Scarlett! 


One of my favorite girls <3 Caroline

Dark angel for work









<3

1 comment:

  1. Awe!! I love your blog,Scar is the cutest thing ever, her big smile cracks me up <3 P.S I changed our blog name to thebowmanclan.blogspot.com save it :)

    ReplyDelete