Friday, November 30, 2012

New words

Well my phone is totally smashed and useless (thanks Scarlett). So I havn't been able to take pictures or videos for a while, which sucks because Scarlett is out of nowhere full on walking & talking... kind of. She just started saying soo much! Its crazy. She now says "tickle, tickle" and makes tickling fingers it's the cutest thing ever! She says "here!" when she's trying to feed you or hand you something.  I swear she also says doggie. Wish I had some videos to show ya... heres some pics from the past week I took on Tony's phone. 


                                                          Having fun at the park
                        Today at Bass Pro Shops.. my little shopper. She's such a girl.

1 comment:

  1. my phone broke a few weeks ago to i could have cried! she is so cute love that she is a little shopper already :)

    ReplyDelete