Saturday, October 11, 2014

mommy adventures

So I have to admit, tonight as I was nursing Sadie to sleep, I sat there reading all my old blog posts.. I swear its not as tacky as it sounds ha. I was smiling the whole time reading them remembering all the funny and sweet times I have had with Scarlett. I honestly would not remember half these things if I had not wrote about it in my blog. I have random little notes in my phone of funny or sweet things that my girls have done or said but somehow they will get lost & forgotten.. So I am going to share some of them here for my self to look back at & for who ever reads this to hopefully enjoy. 

One day we were laying in bed & I said "ewww Scarlett there's a boogy on your face!" She takes it off and looks at it on her finger & says "nice to meet ya!" Maybe you had to be there but I almost died. 

If you let Scarlett sit in the bathroom for too long after going potty, you will regret it. She uses the entire roll of toilet paper every time so she can get to the "scope" at the end. Lets just say we spend a lot of money on toilet paper. 

Scarletts most current obsession is growing bigger, which has worked very well in my favor. I can literally get her to eat anything by telling her it will make her grow. Hope she never grows out of this. 

Oh and she is no longer "Scarlett" anymore. She is "mommy cat" & you must call her that. 

If I start to tell Scarlett not to do something she usually says "shhh don't talk" or "no, no be a nice mommy"

She seriously has the best manners.. taught her well ;) (except when she tells me not talk talk ^ ha)

Scarlett is obsessed with Sadie, from the second she opens her eyes, she pops up & looks over at Sadies pack & play to see if she's awake yet. The other day we ran into a family friend at Whole Foods & she was holding Sadie. Well little miss Scarlett did not like that & told her "I want my Sadie back" 

Tony always tells me how in love Sadie is with me. & I have to admit its true. Not to toot my own horn or anything but every single time she sees me she lights up and gives me the biggest smile. & If I'm walking around the house her eyes will follow my every move. But I am a million times more in love with her. 

Okay I thought I had more in my notes but guess not. I always tell myself "oh I'll remember this! How could I forget?" aaaand I almost always forget. Thank goodness I take a million pictures a day. Heres some of my favorites.. 
Getting to know each other. Sadie was only a few days old here.

always day dreaming <3


haha didn't even plan on matching christmas jammies...in summer

Christmas Jack & Zero at Scarletts tea party

Uncle Reid <3


My dad & best grandpa ever. Also the most handsome guy around. Even being so sick he's still a catch!

lovin each other
So I thought this was the sweetest moment ever. Scarlett was playing with Sadie holding her little glove above her face & Sadie was smiling so big..  Well a few seconds later I was responding to a text my from husband & I look over & that whole glove is stuffed into Sadies mouth.. oopsies, at least it was sweet for a minute.... 





Wearing Tonys sisters baby clothes! This outfit is over 30 years old! 




my poor teething girl fell asleep with her finger in her mouth

& the happiest sweetest girl alive
I have to say I love being a mom of two, these girls bring me so much happiness. & I am so lucky to be able to stay home with them & raise them. I look forward to every single day with them, its always  a new & fun adventure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment