Sunday, November 2, 2014

Boo!

This Halloween I found the most amazing thing ever, I wish I could say I thought of it myself but I'll give the credit to Walgreens.. "halloween hunt eggs". They had spooky eyeballs and little pumpkin eggs to do a fun egg hunt. Since Scarlett was obsessed with the Easter egg hunt this year I knew she was going to love it. & she did. She made me re-hide the eggs over & over...  This year Scarlett was a little kitty & Sadie was a bumblebee.. If I wasn't such a procrastinator they both would have been kitties.. oops! Good thing Sadie is adorable in everything! We went trick or treating with our good friends & their neighborhood is so fun & totally in the Halloween spirit with so many cute decorated houses and haunted houses, we had so much fun! After Scarletts' huge candy binge (a lollipop, candy bracelet & cheese its) she cried that her belly hurt & that mommy & Sebastians' mommy gave her too much candy & it was not nice! But she forgot all about that the next morning and asked if we could go trick or treating again :) ...  Now that Halloween is over I'm ready to put up my Christmas decorations.. 







Daddy carved Scarlett a kitty pumpkin since thats her current obsession
Her favorite thing ever was her tail

 I seriously can not handle the cuteness between my girls. They already have the most special bond with each other. From the second Scarlett wakes up she needs to hug & kiss Sadie & now she's obsessed with holding her. This evening Scarlett asked me to put Sadie on her lap even though Sadie was super fussy and tired.. So Sadie started crying and Scarlett kept saying "Whats wrong Sadie, your teef hurt? Its okay I got you." Then when Sadie finally fell asleep Scarlett ran over to her & woke her up... Well of course I got upset and Scarlett said in her saddest little voice "I just want to kiss her, hers my best friend." Im not makin this stuff up. How did I get so lucky with these angels?! Scarlett doesn't just love her baby sis, she's also very protective over our pup. Our BOY dog Beasley drives me crazy by always jumping up onto our table so the other day he jumped up there and I said "Beasley you want me to put you outside!!?" & Scarlett yells "NOO Beasleys my sister!" haha


      
Making sugar cookies today with her bestie Noah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment