Monday, October 15, 2012

11 Months

Why does time move so fast when you want to enjoy it and soo slow when you want it to pass? Wahh! My baby will be a year old in a little over 3 weeks and I really can not believe it! Makes me sad that she isn't going to be a baby anymore :( But on the brighter side.. she is just getting to be so much fun! I enjoy every second I'm with her (except when she's biting me and beating me up). She is the most amazing and fun little girl, she's so wild and has so much energy, and although she wears us out, I wouldn't want her any other way! Going from 10 months to 11 months, Scarlett isn't doing too much more, but I still want to document anyways... so excuse my boring post, but I don't wanna forget a thing with the way time is flying!

*Still not walking.. shes a really funny crawler (wittle baby gorilla on her hands and feet)
*Its so not cool to be held anymore.. all she wants to do is get down!
*Loves to wrap things around herself and wear them as "jewelery" clothes. strings. blankets. especially likes to wear my panties as a necklace :)
* Can get into every drawer and cabinet now... yay! : /
*Obsessed with the dogs. She squeals and screams and cracks up when they are around her
*Loves bath time!
*Funny eater. One day she loves everything and chows! Next day she spits everything out
*Loves being outside
*Always hated having a blanket on her, until recently. She looks like this every night now

                                                                             <3

                                                                Scarlett and Beasley
                                                                         Park fun

The other day me and Scarlett went over to our friends Stephanie and Patricks house to hang out with them and their 2 little ones. I used to watch their daughter Samantha who is 4 and they also have a little boy, Sebastian, who is 9 months. I thought Scarlett and Sebastian would play together but they weren't too interested in each other. But Scarlett and Samantha had so much fun. It was so cute to see them play together. They were playing outside, jumping on Samantha's bed cracking up, and practicing trick or treating for Halloween. Smartie pants Samantha just wanted candy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment