Thursday, September 27, 2012

October

My favorite month of the year! I've always been so anxious each year for October to get here! And this year especially! So many exciting things are happening this month! For one, it's my wedding month!! ANNND i'm going to Hawaii! Im so happy I decided to have a destination wedding :) I have the most perfect dress and can not wait to wear it! Wish I could show you pics but I can't just yet! Im getting so very excited to finally be Mrs. Zanello <3 Even though Im doing my fairy tale backwards, I wouldn't have it any other way! Im also a HALLOWEEN freak! I love all the decorations and wish my house could be halloween themed all year. I love the fall smells, the weather,the pumpkin patch and Tonys mamas famous choc chip pumpkin muffins! Mmmm! And this year I have a little peanut to dress up and take trick or treating! Now all I need are some ideas of family themed costumes! Ha :) any ideas? 
                                             Right after Tony proposed in Maui last year <3
                                                  Yay!
              Pumpkin patch last year ( I was a large preggo pumpkin myself)
                                 Just a tiny bit of my decorations 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Halloween!! I love it too. And HOORAY for getting married!!!! I'm so so happy for you and your beautiful little family. You will literally be the most gorgeous bride e.v.e.r. I'm already dying to see pictures. love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Thanks so much paige!! Im SOO happy that you guys have your own little pumpkin on the way!! Miss and love you too!

    ReplyDelete