Thursday, February 13, 2014

valentines day


love love love Valentines day. 

I promised myself I would send out Christmas cards this year, but that never happened... so I decided on Valentines day cards <3 Which I think I love even better! We did a last minute (of course) mini valentines photo session at Kinderland.. luckily Scarlett is so cute because the photogragher had all these cute props but they are all cut out in every picture.. ummm... helloooo?! I guess thats what you get for being a procrastinator and not setting up a real photo shoot. Might as well add to my procrastinator-ness and add that I also went and picked out an outfit for Scarlett on the way to get her pictures done.. ya her pants are a little big.. You live & you learn, for next year.. Oh geeez I hope! Anyways, the pictures were just supposed to be of Scarlett, but the photographer told me to get in some with her. I wish Tony was there to get in on them too, but he was sleeping, so he didn't make it on the card.. Next year he will.. and all of our clothes will fit well.. and the background will not look like I am selling Scarlett for 25 cents... As if this photoshoot couldnt get any worse, Scarlett suddenly needed a nap conveniently when it was time to get her picture taken, so to try and get her to smile we had to sing her Happy Birthday over and over... and over.. and then she smiled this big.....


Thankfully our card is still pretty cute.. but I do promise to be more prepared next year.

This year for Scarletts valentines we did glitter noodle necklaces & decided to add something for the boys, since most of her cousins are boys.. so we added some bugs too. They turned out pretty cute. 






Since were on the topic of love... Can I just talk about how much I love Scarlett. My heart is so filled with love for her that I think it might burst. I have more fun and laugh harder with her than anyone else.. sorry Tony.. you come right in second <3 I have no idea how I got so lucky to have such a little angel, but I am so beyond thankful. Thankyou.Thankyou.Thankyou. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
.i love you Scarley poo.




& you too Tony... I love you so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment