Sunday, January 5, 2014

October

Back in October....


we took a little trip to Denver
We fell in love with all the old building & parks & found our favorite breakfast spot, Jelly. OMG they had the best donuts ever!! I ate about 80. Seriously. My brother also lives there so we got to spend some time with him which was so nice :) 




We ended up being in Denver the same time as our friends so we met them at the zoo. Scarlett has more fun with their kids then anyone else. They are all so cute together. We rented a little jeep to push them in & bought some popcorn & they were all loving life. The zoo had a carousel, Scarletts favorite thing in the world & a train. They also let you feed the birds, I thought Scarlett was gonna be terrified but she loved it. She even got a kiss in.













We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary.. Heres my amazing gift my husband made me. He's a keeper. 

We also celebrated Halloween... Scarlett was Cinderella (I was her mouse.. so she also had my mouse ears on :) & had the best time trick or treating with Samantha & Sebastian.  






No comments:

Post a Comment