Thursday, September 26, 2013

feeling blessed

Fall is here. & we're excited! Today really felt like fall, it was pretty chilly out! Scarlett was in the halloween spirit this morning & used her witch fingers to eat her breakfast. 
sCaRleY MoNsTeR!
< --- This face! This girl was killing me today. I don't think i've ever laughed so hard. First she found the chocolate chips in the pantry. She was super sneaky about it though. I had no idea, she kept sneaking back in to get more, but then we cought her & this was her face.

Today felt like a baking kind of day, so we made our favorite chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Scarlett was such a good little helper. 





tasting the batter. I think she liked it. 




YUM!











Bed time came & I forgot to bring Scarletts water up to bed.. so I told her to get in bed & mommy will be right back. I was expecting her to be playing or following behind me down the stairs, but this is what I came back to <3

Sleeping beauty. Night night <3



Here are a few more things that had me cracking up today.

"Hey mom! it's a bug!"... STOMP! "got it" :) 
...She goes back & forth between calling me mommy & mom. Hearing a little babe say mom sounds so funny to me. 

She grabbed her purse & said byyyeeee! Blew lots of kisses.. I told her I was sad she was leaving... so in her sympathetic voice she said "sad?" & she gave me a kiss & then said "hug" & gave me a bunch of long hugs & a bunch of kisses.. but only on my cheek, because she's an adult, of course. 

I looked in her purse & she had her cell phone in there. Im not sure why but it made me cRaCk UP!

Scarlett is soo much fun & soooo full of life & spunk. But that also means a lot of energy & a dash of stubbornness. So some days Tony & I are worn out! The other day I went to a girlfriends baby shower & I left Scarlett home with daddy since it was around her nap time. I called Tony to check on them & he answered in a panic saying "I can't talk right now! She's a monster! I don't know how you do this! Gotta go!" Is it terrible that it was music to my ears to hear my husband say I don't know how you do this?! It makes me feel like a little superhero ha. 
Until next time... even superhero's need to sleep. Night Night





1 comment:

  1. Seriously she couldn't be cuter! We decorated for Halloween this past weekend too :) it is B mans fav

    ReplyDelete