Thursday, March 14, 2013

TaTa

We're moving! We finally begged & bothered Tony's mom enough, and she agreed to nanny for us! His parents live pretty far, so to be fair we are moving close to them. Actually, we're practically soon to be neighbors. We were a little hesitant to move to the other side of town at first, but now we are super excited for a change. The fact that our new house has a pool & its 110 degrees in the summer here, might have something to do with it. Im dreading the packing and moving part... but on the brighter side, I was able to somehow talk Tony into letting me completely redecorate. (my favorite thing in the world) Pottery Barn has been slowly sucking all of the money from my bank account, I need to find another vice... Oh & Thank goodness I have this little sweet pea helping me pack. She even figured out to throw her knife and bowl into the kitchen box. My kid is a genius. 








No comments:

Post a Comment