Tuesday, January 15, 2013

girls day





My hubby is out of town for the next few days, so it's just me & the princess...






























Tony & I do everything together so its sad to have him gone, even just for a few days. But Scarlett has been smothering me with hugs and kisses, which makes everything better. Out of nowhere, she has been running up to me and giving me big hugs, wrapping her little arms around me so tight, and the sweetest kisses. Its my favorite thing ever. She has never been a cuddly baby, even though I always try to cuddle her and get denied! Tonight we went to whole foods and shared mac n cheese for dinner and a fresh juice. I like to think that our kale & spinach juice made up for the unhealthy mac n cheese. 
love this face 
Our new favorite thing to do is to watch a movie in my big comfy bed at night before Scarlett goes to sleep. I actually wish I could bring her in my bed to sleep with me while Tony is gone, but she won't fall asleep! Even if I bring her in my bed in the middle of the night she will be wide awake, and when I go lay her back in her crib she's asleep in less than a minute! Oh well, so now i'm left here in my bed watching Tangled. All alone. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment