Thursday, December 27, 2012

...2013

I have a lot of goals for 2013. I have never really made a new years resolution before so I guess i'm making up for the past 23 years, because I have a million this year. I know everyone says they want to lose weight/go to the gym/ eat better. Well I have that goal too.. kinda. I actually eat pretty well, but then for about 2 weeks I go on a crazy In n Out & pizza binge. I really need to get that under control and maybe just limit that to once a month or maybe twice ;) I also like/love to workout, but ill be on a good routine of working out for a while and then just stop. Probably around the time i'm stuffing my face with burgers and pizza. I have this book called Recipes for Health Bliss that I love but would like to actually open it more in this coming year. 


I take plenty of pictures of Scarlett so I don't need to do more of that, but every single picture is on my phone. I really need to get them into a photobook. I would love to scrapbook her whole life, but I think that would take me months and half of my savings. So ill settle for something in between. 


she likes to put her headbands on herself now
Heres a little glimpse at my list..
go to bed earlier
become a better saver
walk my dogs. sad. but true
bake a cake
learn to sew
make Scarletts halloween costume
cook dinner most nights
clean my car out
stop being so bossy. sorry Tony
love the simple things

I have so many more little things I want to accomplish, half of which I can't remember. Probably because i'm beyond exhausted & sadly it's only 9pm. My baby really wears me out. I refuse to call her a toddler, even thought thats what she is now. She really does act like a little girl though, she's so sweet and knows how to use that to get what she wants. She loves puppies and blowing kisses and being naked. She pees on my floor more then a new puppy, but she's so happy when in the nude, that I let her run around naked until she pees, then I realize "oh I should probably put a diaper on her now". She has this new way of trying to tell us what she wants.. she just sits there and says UH UH UH over and over again until we figure out what it is. I thought it was the cutest thing ever when she first started doing it. But then after we heard it about 1000 times a day, it started to drive me craZy. I still secretly love it though. I really love my baby as much as a mom ever could. After we put Scarlett to bed, I love to ask Tony what he thought was cutest thing she did that day.. and the funniest.. He had to leave for work super early tonight but if I were to ask him, I think he would say it was when he turned his head for a second and next thing he knows she's eating an entire crayon. He's so sweet and let me sleep in this morning while he got up with her, but then came running in our room yelling "I NEED YOUR HELP". I look at Scarlett and all of her teeth are green, her whole mouth was green, tongue, everything. It was pretty funny, wish I would have gotten a picture. Anyways, I love to go through my phone and look at all of her perfect pictures every night. I re watch all of her cute videos every night. And I laugh to myself at all the funny things she did that day. Im pretty much obsessed with her as you can tell, but I just feel so lucky to have such a sweet, spunky little girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment